What Did You Change It To?

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Waterfall

angela

Angela wait!

You can get on that bus, but I want you to think about my offer on your ride home. Take the whole weekend to think about it if you need to. Just know that my offer still stands and I really mean it.

I can make you the next student council class president. I know you think a lot of people don't like you Angela, but you're wrong. Some people probably don't like you, but that's because they don't know you. They are only judging you on what they see, but you are so much better than how you look.

I hold the keys to your future, but you have to lead me to the door. I don't know where the door is. Only you where that door is.

angela

People look at you and they just see your glasses or your bad posture and they think "ugly" or "boring" or "weirdo." These people don't know you. I used to think really mean things about you, too, but this summer I really changed who I am and now I realize that I should be good to people like you. But you have to let me do that.

I want to wipe off the dust and stuff that is blocking the beautiful jewel that's inside of you away so everybody at Center Rock can see you shine. But you have to trust me enough to let me get close so I can wipe off the dirt.

Let's face it, Angela. You need this. You are in like no clubs. And you need to have clubs on your records if you ever want to get into a good college. There's no reason why everyone in your family has to go to Arcadia.

angela

Angela wait!

You are a plain, boring moth, but with my help I can make you be a beautiful butterfly. I can make you flap your wings all the way to being the class president of the student council.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter