What Did You Change It To?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

The First Post

You could imagine my disappointment when, mere days before I was about to launch my blog, "Grown and Sexy," I saw a billboard advertising Babyface's new album, "Grown and Sexy." You've bested me again*, Babyface!

I refuse to completely remove the phrase "Grown and Sexy" from this blog title, because a more accurate description of me does not exist.

For those Babyface fans who may have stumbled onto this blog, I invite you to stay. You may find that this blog has a lot in common with your precious Babyface. Many of my posts here will be smooth, sensitive, and urban. I have also written music for Mary J. Blige, Toni Braxton, and Boyz II Men. (Nothing that they used.) Finally, this blog will frequently deal with "Drama, Love & 'Lationships."

still,

Joe Wengert



* In 1993, I almost opened a smoothie stand named "For the Cool in You." Later, in 2003, I almost opened a panini shop named "Essential Babyface."

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter