What Did You Change It To?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

According to Jim

EVERYBODY PLEASE LISTEN UP TO THIS IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

DO NOT spoil tonight's episode of According to Jim if you see me tomorrow. I did not watch it. In fact, I haven't watched any of the episodes for this season yet. I finally finished my season four DVDs last night after staying up all night, three nights in a row. (There were some major bombshells dropped last season, right?) I totally want to watch the new season without having anything ruined.

Please don't tell me any of your theories or any of the symbols you're notcing or anything like that until I catch up. On another note, if any of you are on any of my ATJ e-mails lists, PLEASE DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAILS! I unfortunately found out about Dana's wedding way too early last year.

I'm sure the new season is amazing, just let me get caught up before we dish on it.

I'm so obsessed with this show!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter