What Did You Change It To?

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Evil Woman

brian

I can certainly understand why you might be confused, Brian. People think its strange to see their barber anyplace that's not the barbershop. I guess I'm the last guy you'd expect to see at your spring recital.

I'll keep my review short: Magnificent! I'm not a classical music buff per se, but I think if I had shown up here in a blindfold tonight, someone could've convinced me that I was listening to an adult orchestra, not a class of 7th graders.

What? No, no, I'm here with your elegant Aunt Cheyenne. She's making use of the facilities.

That's right. I'm here as her date. Tonight is to be my big introduction to the family. I thought you'd be in on the old surprise because I expected to see you in the shop by now. Getting a little shaggy there, young man.

brian

Can I tell you something, Brian? I'm a little nervous. I think your Aunt is...quite a masterpiece and I don't want to blow my chances tonight. I might check in with you when we head over to the Baskin Robbins to see how I'm doing. Just give me a thumbs up or a thumbs down if I look at you. Subtley is the key.

I noticed that all of the cellists in your orchestra are Asian. Makes you wonder.

I started up some new magazine subscriptions. There'll probably be two issues of Teen People there the next time you come in. Hopefully nobody walks out with 'em, right?

I've cut about 60% of the hair up there on that stage tonight.

Hey, I got ya something. That's old-fashioned rosin I picked up for you at the RennFair. You're aunt's trying to pull some strings with mom to see if we can bring you along with us next time. Keep your fingers crossed!

OK, here's comes my lady. You wanna ride over with us in the Durango?

brian

No? OK. Don't forget the signal, alright buddy? Maybe the next time you come into the shop, "Uncle" Don will be cutting your hair.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter