What Did You Change It To?

Friday, October 21, 2005

Nightrider

Come on, guys. Give me my lunch bag back. What are you gonna do? You're gonna close your locker and then start walking to French, but then you're just gonna turn around and open your locker back up. You're not gonna really keep my lunch bag. Let's just cut to the chase and give me my lunch bag back.

Kelly. Kelly. This is not funny. This is only funny to you and Derek. And I'm not even sure it's really that funny to you, if you really think about it. You don't have to do every stupid thing Derek tells you to do.

I'm not saying you're stupid, D. This is tenth grade. We're sophomores now, OK? Let's act mature. It doesn't seem like a big deal year, but I think it is. A lot of colleges are starting to look at tenth grade. Seriously.

Give me my lunch bag. Just give it.

I'm presenting in Chemistry today. Mr. Boyer told me specifically to ask some really tough questions because he feels like a lot of the class is not getting electrolysis. If you guys give me my lunch bag back, you will not be called on, if you catch my drift. It'll be like you're not even there.

Kelly! Goddammit! I feel my blood sugar dropping already!

Let's think about the weekend, right guys? Who's psyched about the three day weekend?

There's egg salad in there. Your locker will reek.

OK, guys. I'm heading to class. I'm not gonna turn around. I'm not even gonna say anything to Mrs. Crawford. I'm just gonna sit down and hope that my lunch bag is just placed on the book rack under my chair.


Au revoir.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Free Web Site Counter
Web Site Counter